If you love nature-based makeup and products, here’s a list of must-haves (many of which are available at Sephora) for your natural makeup collection:
1. Makeup Bag – Everyone needs a place to put all their makeup, if you don’t have a makeup bag made from organic cotton or recycled materials, DON’T go out and buy one, just use any old makeup bag you already have (since buying more just generates more waste). I like ecoTools’ Alicia Silverstone Bag .
2. Moisturizer – After cleansing, prep skin with a natural moisturizer such as Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème . It’s important to moisturize and protect your skin everyday, especially in the winter when skin is more prone to become dry.
3. Sun Block – I think applying sun block (along with moisturizer) is one of the most important steps for everyday beauty. Make sure you get a sun block with a minimum SPF of 15. Lavanila The Healthy Sun Screen SPF 40 is 100% natural and has added benefits for your skin.
4. Foundation – In order to achieve the look of flawless skin, apply foundation. Bare Escentuals bareMinerals foundation is best selling, has an added SPF and covers up imperfections – trust me, it works.
5. Blush – make your cheeks rosy by applying some blush. Josie Maran Blush adds a beautiful, healthy glow to cheeks.
6. Eye Shadow – I think eye shadow is a perfect way to oomph up your face for special occasions. Tarte Eyeshadow Duo is extremely pretty, sparkly and perfect for any occasion. It is enriched with natural mineral pigments and vitamin E. If you want eye shadows with more pigment and color, try Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Eyecolor , which comes in a variety of colors.
7. Eye Liner – Every girl needs eyeliner to add a little drama. It can be applied heavy or thick, I consider it to be an essential to any makeup bag. I love Korres Eyeliner Pencil , formulated with macadamia nut oil, and othe...